DAMN tv

ClearVHS

Hello i bought this tv = digihome 42278fhddled i have a problem as from time to time about 2 times an hour its like it turns off and off get a black screen for a second or two. I tried changing setting to deafults and changing device connect to it to make sure it wasnt the device and it wasnt. I had the tv for 2 months with no warranty so pls dont suggest that.

when i use ps4 and it happend in a midle of a game its like to just pauses the game without pausing it with a menu

it was fine at start and it started doing that. and i bought it used from a guy on gum tree (equivalent to craigslist in us) he had it a month but sold due to moving abroad. and its not really turning off and on it just looks like it like the black screen looks just like when i turn off tv.

Yeah I live in UK I know what gumtree is tbh... If it was used it is possible it's just breaking. Many people sell things like this to get money but it's easy to sell things and not show its broken. I looked the TV up online and it doesn't look popular have you tried using a laptop or PC with it? Does the same thing happen?

Eh if it only happens with games I don't know what to say. There can be many reasons and I have issues with HDMI looking not blurry on my PC and just use RGB but had to fool my pc that I am using HDMI so that it out puted a image from my GPU and no CPU. PS4 doesn't have many options like this so I can't say much.

If he had it only a month there must be warranty he just didn't give it to you or lied about it being a month old.

Edited by null

Ok ive used my pc and no problem at all and i cant change the plug as its a built in and i tried different outlet and it was same. It happens roughly once a hour and only in games on ps3 and ps4.

Edited by xXDarkAsazZynXx

I did not try to replace the HDMI cable i will do now and my Setting for Gaming are as Follows also they are alwasy only on these setting never changed as the tv is only used for ps4 and ps3  

Mode = Game

Contrast = 63

Brightness = 32

Sharpness = 14

Colour = 32

Power Save Mode = Disabled

Backlight = High

Noise Reduction = High

Advanced Setting

Dynamic Contrast = Off

Color Temp = Normal

Picture Zoom = Auto