Trophy Advisor filter suggestion

I didn't find a thread about it, but if there is one, feel free to close this one.

Hello, I have a suggestion for the trophy advisor to have a filter that only shows unearned multiplayer trophies to make keeping track of them all a little bit easier. thanks

There are a few threads about this:

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

It's a good idea and would be cool if it could be done.  The snag is that the trophies themselves are not marked as multiplayer in anyway in the Sony lists so it would have to be something manually added one by one here if such a thing were possible.  Possibly something that could be crowdsourced via the community flagging for themselves but i don't know the in and outs of how trophy data is maintained here.

The same could be applied for things like flagging trophies as unobtainable as an example, but this would require the trophy database to be extended with extra attributes.

The same could be applied for things like flagging trophies as unobtainable as an example, but this would require the trophy database to be extended with extra attributes.

This has also been suggested before a few times: