Updating Profile does not work

Go to solution Solved by BlindMango,

• Solution

Hello,

since last Friday my profile does not update anymore. From Thursday on Friday night I had problems with my ps3. For some reason my friendslist vanished, the textchat was closed and I had to restart my system too often. Hopefully someone can help me.

I'm not sure about the issues with your console, however the reason you're having issues with your trophies updating on the site is because you recently changed your privacy settings on your console from anyone being able to see your trophies to "friends only" or just you being able to see them. Take a look at this page for help on how to set them back to public, scroll down to PS4, and pay special attention to step 8 and 13 when doing it.

• Like 1

I'm not sure about the issues with your console, however the reason you're having issues with your trophies updating on the site is because you recently changed your privacy settings on your console from anyone being able to see your trophies to "friends only" or just you being able to see them. Take a look at this page for help on how to set them back to public, scroll down to PS4, and pay special attention to step 8 and 13 when doing it.

Hey, thx for your helpful answer. Topic can be closed. Everything ok now!

• Like 2