Thank You for the Moments in and with Bad Company

I enjoyed playing this Game inspite the massive connection failers (I had to reduce my friendslist to under 20--hopefully all guys I had on my list will accept my request and get back on friendslist), inspite the poor map choice, inspite being teamkilled for reasons I never unterstand, inspite all insulting messages for being such a noob, inspite of the guys in a boost group who took advantage to get their achievements first though actually it was my turn, inspite my weakness in MP throwing grenades ( for some reason they either hit places I never aimed, drop into my front or go ways into Nirvana), inspite those sharp shooter aiming artists, inspite all other strange situations....Thanks to all guys (Even to those I do not like now and won't like in the Future) for the fun and help in Bad Company. Thanks also to EA, they supported me with excellent advice to solve my connection failers, but it did not helped. Thanks to those who still are on my friendslist, and very special Thanks to blackjudas and this community here. I am almost done and hopefully finish this game as my 25th Platin. It is a small anniversary worth, what you think?

Edited by McSilversurfer

Nicely done. Hopefully your remaining kills go smoothly. Seems like the perfect game for your 25th.

Thanks also to EA, they supported me with excellent advice to solve my connection failers, but it did not helped. 

Lol. Yup, sounds like EA alright. Thanks EA.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations Surfer.  If one guy deserves it it's you.  Tough game, tough bunch of requirements.  I wish I could've stuck around for the kills, but wow.  What a drag that trophy is, I've never felt burnout like I did with that single requirement, I'm glad it's over for the both of us!

• Like 1