i beat lingering will but no trophy

i beat lingering will but i got no trophy for beating him but i got every other trophy in the game i was hoping it would pop later like some of my trophies for this game which popped out of order but only buy few mins usualy but for some reason lingering will refuses to pop and i only beat him out of sheer luck none of the tricks or videos seem to work ill start damaging him and without fail he teleports or suddenly goes invulnerable and stays that way on his bike the rest of the match till im out of heeling items and he jinxes me so i cant use magic and since i cant hit him either i get screwed but once ony once i kill him and no trophy

so any help?

my problem ended up being that every time he would be open to attack donld or goofy would hit him for next to no damage but cause him to go impervious to damage so it was an endless loop of him hitting me flinging me around in the air by the time i get back to the ground he is aready going after me again but once i put the idiots on support i got first swing and beat him into my own endless loop and he died 

i used the negative combo hop smack hop smack trick

• 3 months later...