What the Bug ?

tigerriser

If i switch between the moon and the earth, i earned insanly high money and angels...

I guess, this isn´t the games goal... And it seems i,m not the only one 

Well, it was funny for at least 2 hours of my life...

Edited by tigerriser
  • Like 1

That's odd... I never got that and I was switching between the two quite often by accident because of the game's oversensitive controls.

Yeah, it seems i am the only one that have this

But if i look on the others who have 100% in 18 Minutes, there has to be a glitch or a bug in the game.

I closed the game with about 400k dollars and 100 lemonade stands, 50 newspapers and 25 car washes. Reopened it after 10 seconds and was met with 1.187 quintillion dollars... and I did not change the date on my PS4 to like the year 2020 or something. It's definitely bugged. Have you even seen how much the top players on leaderboard has?

Edited by Nikorayu

I closed the game with about 400k dollars and 100 lemonade stands, 50 newspapers and 25 car washes. Reopened it after 10 seconds and was met with 1.187 quintillion dollars... and I did not change the date on my PS4 to like the year 2020 or something. It's definitely bugged. Have you even seen how much the top players on leaderboard has?

The Maximum is the Centillion, but be careful, if you reach a number above, then your game crash and you can start from the very beginning

Edited by tigerriser

• 3 months later...

Same here... You can switch the planets for investors and cash.

But if you don't have access to the moon, the timer will start from 72h every time you start the game :hmm: ... The only way for me to gain access to the moon was to pay 25 gold.

I played the game a couple of years ago on PC, and it took me weeks and months to gain access to all planets. Biggest time-glitch/bug ever...