Need help with Implements 4 left for trophy

Hi guys,

i have been grinding for long time now and i just need to finish more 4 implement to get the trophy..

can you guys tell me how to finish the following..

implement name:                                current progress

Girdle of the Royal Red Stone                      1/40

Hermit Cape                                               0/40

Stasus Evil Eye                                         0/40

Rhongomyniad                                            0/100

i know the requirment for each but i can't find a good spot for them... 

and if there is a good place for the following it will be great .

Sacred Sword Durandal                              37/300

if i can finish sacred sword durandal i will easily finish the sub implement below it as they require crit dmg which also easier than the above... however, i need to finish four for the trophy...

note: that i have searched before posting and most of the method not working or hard to do due to monster levels.

Thanks & Regards

Hi guys,

i have been grinding for long time now and i just need to finish more 4 implement to get the trophy..

if i can finish sacred sword durandal i will easily finish the sub implement below it as they require crit dmg which also easier than the above... however, i need to finish four for the trophy...

note: that i have searched before posting and most of the method not working or hard to do due to monster levels.

Thanks & Regards

If you're having issues with the monsters, play in offline co-op with 3 AI partners. It makes a lot of the areas a lot easier to handle.

If you're having issues with the monsters, play in offline co-op with 3 AI partners. It makes a lot of the areas a lot easier to handle.

i always play offline co-op with 3 AI plus my partner which is total of 4 AI.. yet i can't find a good location to grind the 0/40 implements

Hi guys,

Thanks & Regards

I use this spreadsheet for the implements: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KFwD-LlAgAnguKc_lWV9MKeK3jEUdCnclh5iH5wn7V0/edit#gid=0

i have been using this.. kinda finish most of it.. now left with 17 implements but the trophy require 100 implements so i need 3 or 4 to get it, plus most of what i need is without tips or require me to finish its pre-implement to unlock the easiest one.. e.g. Sacred Sword Durandal which have easier implement below it that require using crits 

post-133335-0-96899600-1471619290_thumb.png

Edited by Mr-_-Daisy

i have been using this.. kinda finish most of it.. now left with 17 implements but the trophy require 100 implements so i need 3 or 4 to get it, plus most of what i need is without tips or require me to finish its pre-implement to unlock the easiest one.. e.g. Sacred Sword Durandal which have easier implement below it that require using crits 

attachicon.gifsao.png

So the Sacred Sword Durandal implement can't be completed by going to the Hidden Treasury area and taking damage from lvl 120+ mimic chest breath attacks?

So the Sacred Sword Durandal implement can't be completed by going to the Hidden Treasury area and taking damage from lvl 120+ mimic chest breath attacks?

i tested it..  takes time for the mimic to hit you using breath attacks.. ( too slow )

note: now i am doing the sacred sword using the mimic.. 

Edited by Mr-_-Daisy

You didn't do ailment implements and you are only missing 4? What kind of crazy requirement ones did you do? o.O

check the post above 

http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/40288-need-help-with-implements-4-left-for-trophy/#entry1072404

i finished most of implements and now left with 17 implements to do.. but the trophy require 100 implements.. so i am only missing 4 to achieve the trophy, but the remaining 17 implements are hard to do..

check the post above 

http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/40288-need-help-with-implements-4-left-for-trophy/#entry1072404

i finished most of implements and now left with 17 implements to do.. but the trophy require 100 implements.. so i am only missing 4 to achieve the trophy, but the remaining 17 implements are hard to do..

Yea, I have seen that. It's just since you don't have Bleed/Poision/Breath implements and only missing 4 for the trophy, it makes me think you must have done some grind heavy ones.

Because I have done those and was still missing like 4 or 5. =D

Yea, I have seen that. It's just since you don't have Bleed/Poision/Breath implements and only missing 4 for the trophy, it makes me think you must have done some grind heavy ones.

Because I have done those and was still missing like 4 or 5. =D

it was hard.. but fun.. yet grinding really takes time in the game.. even through i only played for 182 Hours i am still missing some other trophies which also might require time to do..  

for example 

This game is not for fun

In a multiplayer game, defeat at least 100 level HNM creatures

^ this seems like it will really consume more time.. 

it was hard.. but fun.. yet grinding really takes time in the game.. even through i only played for 182 Hours i am still missing some other trophies which also might require time to do..  

for example 

This game is not for fun

In a multiplayer game, defeat at least 100 level HNM creatures

^ this seems like it will really consume more time.. 

Well, this game is not for fun :awesome:

HNMs are pretty quick if you are adapted to OSS. Waiting for respawn is annoying and time consuming, that's for sure.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami