Platinum Impossible?

Mr_pindonga

Yeah, that trophy is glitched. For some it pops and for some it doesn't. It's glitched across all consoles including the older generation of consoles (X360, PS3). It happened to one of my friends, but after taking a break from it for a week he unlocked some monthly mash-up even though they shouldn't count towards the trophy and he obtained that trophy and thereafter the platinum. I see that you're playing it on the PS3, and I have no other advice to you than unlocking monthly mash-ups.

Yeah, that trophy is glitched. For some it pops and for some it doesn't. It's glitched across all consoles including the older generation of consoles (X360, PS3). It happened to one of my friends, but after taking a break from it for a week he unlocked some monthly mash-up even though they shouldn't count towards the trophy and he obtained that trophy and thereafter the platinum. I see that you're playing it on the PS3, and I have no other advice to you than unlocking monthly mash-ups.

I'm playing since April and never saw the release monthly mash-ups.

Same thing happened to me. I think there is 76 songs to unlock. You unlock them playing online from October to March. I missed 4. Hopefully unlocking them will unlock the platinum

You think that in October this year again put the mash- ups

You think that in October this year again put the mash- ups?

• 5 weeks later...

yesterday I connect and October mash-up was available :lol:

Nice. Was it the bad romance Halloween monsters mash up? I have that one already so am waiting for next month. A little off topic but does your game freeze all the time? It's fine offline but once I sign in and dance either solo or on the world dance floor it freezes.

Nice. Was it the bad romance Halloween monsters mash up? I have that one already so am waiting for next month. A little off topic but does your game freeze all the time? It's fine offline but once I sign in and dance either solo or on the world dance floor it freezes.

I had no problem, yesterday at midnight I played an hour and had no problems.

Yes it was "bad romance Halloween monsters mash up".

• 3 weeks later...

I have just reached the level online 5000 and unblock the 223 avatars but I did not obtain the trophy "I want it all".

68/68 Reproduced songs

25/25 Unblocked objects

223/223 Unblocked avatars

328/340 Stars

The remaining stars are of Mash-ups.

Some solution?

Same thing happened to me. I think there is 76 songs to unlock. You unlock them playing online from October to March. I missed 4. Hopefully unlocking them will unlock the platinum

I'm hoping so.

You think that in October this year again put the mash- ups

You think that in October this year again put the mash- ups?

yesterday I connect and October mash-up was available :lol:

I had no problem, yesterday at midnight I played an hour and had no problems.

Yes it was "bad romance Halloween monsters mash up".

Hello everyoe this trophy is not glitched , monthly mash ups is required , there are 6 monthly mash ups each one will be appear from october to march 

I hope you're right, my game always freezes when I look at the jd wall, which is concerning as I need to open it to unlock the missing monthly mashups

No you don't need to access the jd wall to unlock the monthly mash up , just go to the song and you'll see them here's the list of monthly mash ups

October : Bad Romance

November : Addicted To You

December : Ain't No Mountain High Enough 

January : You spin me around

February : Macarena

March : Fatima

-

if you have any thing to ask i'll be there .

• 2 weeks later...

No you don't need to access the jd wall to unlock the monthly mash up , just go to the song and you'll see them here's the list of monthly mash ups

October : Bad Romance

November : Addicted To You[/size]

December : Ain't No Mountain High Enough [/size]

January : You spin me around

February : Macarena

March : Fatima

-

if you have any thing to ask i'll be there .

Just unlocked the addicted to you mash up. According to your list I have 3 more to go. December, January and February. No freezing issue either

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...