What are your reasons for trophy hunting?

Edward_FOX_86

Hi everyone!

I started this topic to know what motivates you guys to go for that blue shiny icon, the platinum trophy, and in general why do you guys hunt for trophies.

I did a little research in Google and some of the motives was to really make it worth for the money you spent on a game since you must 100% complete the game thus end up doing things you wouldn't have to do otherwise. Another reason is the sense of enjoyment and reward for completing a task or objective.

Anyway in my case I consider myself more of a collector although I have platinum some games in my current account and the previous one, but especially games I love such as Tomb Raider or Fifa.

The aim of this topic is to get the readers an extra Motivation while trophy hunting or perhaps get someone started on this wild experience ^^

Cheers Everyone and thanks in advance for your replies

Hi everyone!

I started this topic to know what motivates you guys to go for that blue shiny icon, the platinum trophy, and in general why do you guys hunt for trophies.

I did a little research in Google and some of the motives was to really make it worth for the money you spent on a game since you must 100% complete the game thus end up doing things you wouldn't have to do otherwise. Another reason is the sense of enjoyment and reward for completing a task or objective.

Anyway in my case I consider myself more of a collector although I have platinum some games in my current account and the previous one, but especially games I love such as Tomb Raider or Fifa.

The aim of this topic is to get the readers an extra Motivation while trophy hunting or perhaps get someone started on this wild experience ^^

Cheers Everyone and thanks in advance for your replies

This topic already exists - http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/25419-how-did-you-become-a-trophy-hunter/?hl=%2Bhunter

Edited by BooneIronshield