About Rockstar game collection

biotransformatio

There's another thread about this where I said that this collection is a marketing ploy to recreate interest in the DLC for those games. Only Midnight Club is a complete edition. With this collection, you will have to pay for GTA4, RDR DLC, and L.A. Noire DLC separately.

There's another thread about this where I said that this collection is a marketing ploy to recreate interest in the DLC for those games. Only Midnight Club is a complete edition. With this collection, you will have to pay for GTA4, RDR DLC, and L.A. Noire DLC separately.

You don't need the core game to play GTA4, or RDR DLC(undead nightmare only). Not sure about L.A Noire though.

The thing I want to know is why call it Edition 1 what games would they use for Edition 2, the only thing I can think off is a HD remake collection or just a bundle of the old games, since the only other major PS3 release left from Rockstar Games is Max Payne 3.

I sense about 2-4 Editions total, there are a lot of titles that Rockstar may have planned to release in Collections. FYI Midnight Club Los Angeles has less DLC, in size and quantity than the rest of the games in the collection which is not including the GtA4 Episodes in the collection. Remember, these games are HUGE so in Rockstar's defense they were cutting down on size by bundling all of the base games in. Besides you'll buy the DlC anyways so quit bitchin. I did the math and if you own one or none of the games in the collection then buying the collection and the DLC separate, don't buy Undead Nightmare as Rockstar will release it in the next Edition or a future Edition.

As for what future Rockstar Collections will have we can assume GTA 3, Vice City, San Andrews, and possibly GTA4, Midnight Club 1-3, Bully, Manning 1-2, The Warriors, Table Tennis, etc.