2016 PlayStation Press Conference in Japan Livestream

TheVader66

As usual before Tokyo Game Show, Sony always holds a Press Conference before TGS to show off what is in store. Here is the link to Livestream: (It has just started)

due to the fact the english stream is frozen at the moment (thx Ubisoft) here is the japanese version:

As I am posting this, A lot of people are speculating PSVita 2 or PSP 3 for some reason rumors of the PlayStation handheld have became more powerful this year. I do believe that they may make a handheld as Colin from Kinda Funny once said: "They are the only ones crazy enough to do it" and also handhelds are still very popular in Japan, their homeland and the 2nd biggest video game market. Though I doubt it will be this year since they already have to deal with PSVR and PS4 Pro.

Also another speculation is the reveal of Suckerpunch next game since a game hasn't been seen from them since Infamous First Light but I feel like that is something that would be revealed at the PlayStation Experience instead of TGS.

And, of course more news on Final Fantasy 15, Last Guardian and Persona 5 especially after a bundle was announced between Persona 5 with a PlayStation slim in Japan.

You just have to see the stream to find out. Edited by TheVader66

RIP conference, lmao. For Honor trailer somehow took it down. Ah well. I like the new Final Fantasy XV themed PS4 they revealed.

Edit: literally 20 seconds after I posted this, the stream came back.

Just in case, I also posted the Japanese version link which hasn't crashed.

So far love the new PSVitas, they look so pretty and Danganronpa V3 looks amazing and I think it has a female as a lead this time. Also there is a group of Monokumas, one of them is White and Brown and another was wearing a hulla skirt.

Also Koei Techmo is having a crossover between all their properties in a similar gameplay as Dynasty Warriors.

Forgive me for all the grammar mistakes I am typing this while paying attention to the streams.

Edited by TheVader66