Is it fun so far?

blugre

Both PS4 and PS Vita share the same trophy list.

I have the PS4 version, FWIW. It's a Visual Novel, looks good, sounds good, if you like the story, then it'd depend on whether you want to play on your PS Vita or on the big screen with a DS4 controller ...

• Like 1

I have the PS4 version, FWIW. It's a Visual Novel, looks good, sounds good, if you like the story, then it'd depend on whether you want to play on your PS Vita or on the big screen with a DS4 controller ...

OMG REALLY A Visual Novel??? good god, thanks, now that I know that i'll get the cheap vita version and save me money.

• Like 1

How about the story? Is it entertaining?

How about the story? Is it entertaining?

Only playing the vita version, it's good but I prefer the first season story way better where it's more entertaning and getting to know the characters that are on season 1 to this except the two main character you play as. I say the story is good but not the best but right now I am using a guide to help me get all of the trophies for it and I still on the female character's perspective and I forgot on who she is. Give it a go.

Only playing the vita version, it's good but I prefer the first season story way better where it's more entertaning and getting to know the characters that are on season 1 to this except the two main character you play as. I say the story is good but not the best but right now I am using a guide to help me get all of the trophies for it and I still on the female character's perspective and I forgot on who she is. Give it a go.

Where is the Guide you are using for this?