Stats Page?

Dragn_Whytefyre

Is there one I'm just too stupid to locate? I'm trying to do the Master Marksman. I swear I've done more than 50. Found a Drowner spawning zone. Popping their heads left and right, but I've no freakin' clue how many more I need.

And if there isn't a stats page, that's just asinine. You'd think by now Devs would know people like to check on this sort of thing.

Is there one I'm just too stupid to locate? I'm trying to do the Master Marksman. I swear I've done more than 50. Found a Drowner spawning zone. Popping their heads left and right, but I've no freakin' clue how many more I need.

And if there isn't a stats page, that's just asinine. You'd think by now Devs would know people like to check on this sort of thing.

I forget if the stats page shows statistics like this, but regarding this trophy, it's VERY sketchy. You think you get a head shot, yet it doesn't count. Just keep at it and it will unlock. My advice is to play on a lower difficulty. Also, there's an area with bandits at Devil's Pit, southeast of Hanged Man's Tree in Velen that has an infinite number of enemies. Go through the gate, get them to come to you, then exit out of the entrance and start shooting at them. They won't leave their base so you can stand just a few feet outside of the doorway and not worry about them attacking you.