Map Issues in Co-op

JWHilliard

The first time I played GOOH in Co-op I had access to the other player's map and quests, yet when I joined a game last night the map was empty, but showed only 22/64 targets had been completed.  They also have a few hundred clusters still to collect.  The map showed as empty on their game as well.

The other player started the game and invited me to join (last night at least, I can't remember who started the game the first time I played Co-op).

In my game, I have completed everything except for the Let's Bounce trophy.

Could anyone please advise how to get the map/quests working so I can help the other player to get through them?

Thanks in advance.

The first time I played GOOH in Co-op I had access to the other player's map and quests, yet when I joined a game last night the map was empty, but showed only 22/64 targets had been completed.  They also have a few hundred clusters still to collect.  The map showed as empty on their game as well.

The other player started the game and invited me to join (last night at least, I can't remember who started the game the first time I played Co-op).

In my game, I have completed everything except for the Let's Bounce trophy.

Could anyone please advise how to get the map/quests working so I can help the other player to get through them?

Thanks in advance.

Did you guys press  :up: or  :down: while looking at the map? That switches between different modes and the map will only show specific things.

• Like 1

Did you guys press  :up: or  :down: while looking at the map? That switches between different modes and the map will only show specific things.

Yes, but when it was moved to the TARGETS option it showed a blank map other than the WEDDING one in the centre. When the map was set to SHOW ALL, only the basics were visible (Luxor, teleports, etc.)

The other weird bit I found was as I moved the cursor around the map, the rescue missions would show if I moved the cursor to where they should be, and then disappear again when I moved the cursor away.

This only happened with the rescue missions (I tried all over the map), and when I went to the locations for them in the game there was nothing there.

Yes, but when it was moved to the TARGETS option it showed a blank map other than the WEDDING one in the centre. When the map was set to SHOW ALL, only the basics were visible (Luxor, teleports, etc.)

The other weird bit I found was as I moved the cursor around the map, the rescue missions would show if I moved the cursor to where they should be, and then disappear again when I moved the cursor away.

This only happened with the rescue missions (I tried all over the map), and when I went to the locations for them in the game there was nothing there.

Have you tried to just reboot the game?

• Like 1

I joined him again last night and had the same issues, yet when I joined a different player's co-op I could see their TARGETS. After a while helping them I went back to the first one again and still saw nothing.

I'll have one last try tonight but it looks as though the problem is with his game & there'll be nothing I can do to help him.

Cheers for the suggestions anyhoo.