Newbie Question About PSV

ddracarys

Hey all, I'm considering purchasing the PlayStation VITA but I just have one question that will either make or break this purchase. I've already asked some of my friends who own the VITA the same question, but nobody has seemed to give me a straight answer thus far. Therefore I decided to make this thread hoping one of you can help me.

So basically, my brother's been subbed to PS+ since 2012 and over the years I'd assume we'd accumulated a nice collection of PSV games, completely for free (we add every game into the download list every month and have been doing so since 2012). Some games I buy for PS3/4 also come with a VITA download code that I also always add into the download list, so there's definitely a lot of VITA content into this one account.

My question is, is there some sort of user select for PSV like there is on the PS3/4? The reason why I am asking this is because that account with all of the PSV games on it is my brothers, but I want to play them on my account. Can I like sign into his PSN, download the game, sign out and back into mine and still play the game and earn trophies or will that game be tied to this account only? If there is no way I can play all of the VITA games we've scored over the years on my account, then I won't make this purchase. However, if I can download it while on his and play it on mine, then VITA is definitely a purchase for me.

I've scoured the internet looking for this answer and nobody has ever given me the answer I want; so now I present it here for all of you. I hope somebody out there can help me. Thanks! 

No, only one person can use a Vita. If you want to change users you'll have to wipe your system every time. If you only have one memory card you'll have to wipe that aswell. You can't share games between accounts like on PS3 or PS4.

Thank you for the prompt reply. Ah well, there goes all interest of me purchasing a PSV. That's so damn stupid.