Would it be worth doing?

Stargazer2600

I know the answer is "well its up to you" But recently i was able to acquire original copies of GTA and GTA 2 for the PSone. A friend of mine recently gifted me a sealed copy of MGS. Now i have a nice little collection of PS3 games and my shelf does have room for a collection of PSone games. What i been thinking of doing is getting the PSone games that mean something to me. The games i remember as a kid. I mean i can play them on my ps3 and i still have my original memory card still so if i ever get a normal PSone, i be all set.

Now i know some of the games are really high like castelvania so the chances of me getting those will be slim but everytime i mention doing this im always meant with the argument of "just download them on PC" and sadly thats what i did for all the SNES games i own but for some reason, it feels different to me. Its hard to put into words but I'm just wondering if it be a crazy idea to have a PSone collection again in this time and age if anything just for show.

whats your thoughts

Well, it's up to you. 

Personally, if you have the interest, I'd go for it. Collecting old games and systems is becoming a bit of a hobby in its own right, sort of like collecting vinyl records. 

It's still unknown whether the values of these things will go up by any appreciable amount, so I wouldn't do it for investment purposes at this stage. 

Well, it's up to you. 

Personally, if you have the interest, I'd go for it. Collecting old games and systems is becoming a bit of a hobby in its own right, sort of like collecting vinyl records. 

It's still unknown whether the values of these things will go up by any appreciable amount, so I wouldn't do it for investment purposes at this stage. 

oh trust me most of the games id collect arnt worth a whole lot now lol

WWF Warzone

Saltwater Sports fishing

Razor Scooter racing

thats just a few off the top of my head lol

• Like 1