I can't updating my profile stuck not showing all my trophies

GARODAN

4982998d62e7a9a88772ad7728abade3.png

Wait 45 more minutes and you should be able to update it again. Non-premium accounts can only update their trophies once per hour.

f9ee26f427928a81769a6f02e4048358.png

Also, your problem might be (I don't know, you weren't very clear in your question, what is understandable seeing you are from Saudi Arabia) that your have 2 hidden trophies:

fc1a543bcae54af3718b72bf93b2bc84.png
You might have hidden a game with 2 trophies or 2 games with one trophy each without realizing. Use the following link to fix that: 

http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/12212-trophies-are-missing-hidden-or-private-trophies-how-to-fix-it/

Edited by TheYuriG

On 21/09/2016 at 1:18 PM, GARODAN said:
Example psn profile shows 78 platinum I have 82 platinum when I update in the homepage success but still shownig 78 platinum

You probably have the same problem that a lot of people are having.

Edited by BDJBS_

Example psn profile shows 78 platinum I have 82 platinum when I update in the homepage success but still shownig 78 platinum

You are showing up with 82 platinums now, was your issue solved, I suppose? Anything you did in particular that might help other people coming through this error in the future?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm hoping someone replies. I have NEVER hidden any of my games. Didn't realise you could until reading this. I'm level 15. However, this site reads level 13. I'm just a casual gamer but I'm proud of the few plats I have gotten around to collecting (on the games I've actually enjoyed most). I haven't used this site in about a year or so-and just re-engaged today. I thought it would help me keep track of my trophies while I hunt some down as I have quite a bit of spare time these days. But it's missing quite a few games and their trophies. In fact, it seems nothing is showing up from after a year or so back.

I was hoping someone had come across this problem before now, and knew how to correct it. Also, I tried updating the list, but that did nothing. Now I'll have to wait about 40 more minutes to try again and hope for the best unless someone knows what is wrong.

Thank you,

I've just checked, and I think it might be that I had my profile to friends only. I didn't realise I had that set, so I've corrected it.

Just updated, and now up to date. Though, my level ranking is still in the 13's. I should be quite a bit higher, but thanks. And I mean in the world/country rankings. It says 15 but its between 13s.

Edited by Myrddin-MacLeod