"STAR WARS: Battlefront Trophies"

RossaCara

Hello,

I know it may be silly for most of you, but I'm just getting curious.

On my trophy list (actually games' list on ps4), this game is named "Star Wars: Battlefront Trophies" instead of simply "Star Wars: Battlefront". I mean, it's only logical, right? It's trophy list after all, no need to say it twice. 

Is it ment to be this way, or is it a bug? Are there more games named like this on psn trophy list, or is it only Battlefront? 

Hello,

I know it may be silly for most of you, but I'm just getting curious.

On my trophy list (actually games' list on ps4), this game is named "Star Wars: Battlefront Trophies" instead of simply "Star Wars: Battlefront". I mean, it's only logical, right? It's trophy list after all, no need to say it twice. 

Is it ment to be this way, or is it a bug? Are there more games named like this on psn trophy list, or is it only Battlefront?

I know how you feel. Whenever I synch my trophies and I see 'Star Wars Battlefront Trophies' or 'No Man's Sky Trophies' it just really annoys me. Checking your trophies is by far better to do on PSNP and luckily PSNP adjusts these list names accordingly.

FLUX_Rezulta :)

It actually get's worse in my language version, where "Trophies" is in front of the game title, so in alphabetical order it's under "T", not "S". And I won't lie, it's sucks :D And it's weird that little things like that bug me, but it's also nice to see I'm not totally alone in this. 

• Like 1

FLUX_Rezulta :)

It actually get's worse in my language version, where "Trophies" is in front of the game title, so in alphabetical order it's under "T", not "S". And I won't lie, it's sucks :D And it's weird that little things like that bug me, but it's also nice to see I'm not totally alone in this.

Having the word trophies at the start of the game's name would suck. If only those developers knew how we felt.