Missing Recipes (Guardian Part Completionist)

bladesoframen

Does anyone know the recipes for Beam Rifle, Sonic Cannon, or EM Freeze Cannon? Those are the only recipes I think I'm missing. If you need me to give the recipe to something, just ask.

(Asking because it says I have 100% of the parts, but the Guardian Part Completionist trophy does not pop. As a result, I'm guessing that I'm missing a complete recipe list. I've all but those recipes obtained. However, there are a few ????? slots that I have that I think are reserved for DLC weapons, but not sure.)

Edit: Someone on another forum found Beam Rifle and Sonic Cannon, so only missing EM Freeze Cannon.

Also, looking at the JP trophy list, I just need to fill in those ??? marks to get the full part list. Sadly those require me to grind the 30k kills.

Edited by bladesoframen

• 1 year later...

I know this thread is a bit old but I'm missing two Guardian parts that I probably should already have (I'm starting my 3rd playthrough rn) : the Epsilon body and the Omega body. I don't know why I don't have them since I've got their upgraded levels. I've got their recipes though but I need a Wood Guardian Soul and a Water Guardian Soul and I have no idea where to find them. Any idea?

Edit : As usual, when you complain on PSNP, the issue resolves itself in the hour. Those items are actually rewards for completing quests. Just got the Water Guardian Soul, the Wood Guardian Soul must not be far. 

Edited by Myu

• 2 years later...

Just wondering if anybody would be kind enough to post the complete parts list, just so I can compare to see what I am missing? 

This is for players that have already obtained the platinum or completed those Monster / Part collection trophies. 

Thank you in advance, 

• 2 years later...
On 1/10/2020 at 10:47 AM, Solercide said:

Just wondering if anybody would be kind enough to post the complete parts list, just so I can compare to see what I am missing? 

This is for players that have already obtained the platinum or completed those Monster / Part collection trophies. 

Thank you in advance, 

Many parts come playing the dungeon and cleaning the map, some you need to buy them at store with cash, and others come from completing the side quests at the dungeons that come after finishing the game, so yeah, thats why the trophy list is a grind itself because you pretty much need to clear quests in order to get the platinum and the other trophies

• Like 1