Difficulty

VoidVanquished

None of the trophies are too difficult but a lot of them require luck, if you're patient then the platinum should be a breeze. One of the trophies took me 8 hours straight because it was extremely luck based so be prepared for stuff like that. The game doesn't take long to get the hang of, it starts of with tutorials and how everything works etc so you should be fine. Highly recommend the game, had a lot of fun with it, wish you the best of luck :)

Also if you have a boosting partner some of the trophies will become a lot faster and easier so I recommend setting up a gaming session to find someone who also needs those trophies.

Edited by EpicNogg4

There's a guide for this game, actually.

You're virtually forced to boost Leemur Neeson.  The AI isn't going to co-operate in the fashion that you need it to and the amount of good RNG fortune necessary to do it yourself is simply beyond human comprehension.

You might want to boost Cry Us A River as well.  it can be accomplished with some good RNG luck, namely getting the right cards in your hand and a set-up that can work, but it's not easy even with a fair amount of advanced planning.

One other thing to keep in mind:  You are required to have PS+ to play online with other players, e.g., if you're boosting.  I made it work when achieving the Platinum by using the 48-hour free trial, but this isn't a game that will let you "play with others" without that option.  It sucks, but them's the breaks.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...