Obtaining the Solanae Dyson Sphere lore?

MiamiNights89

I'm thinking it has something to do with getting all the Battlezone accolades or Teir 5 reputation? but honestly I have no idea exactly what to do.

These are the accolades i would assume you would need-

1Dyson Sphere Researcher- You uncovered several pieces of data about what was happened potentially thousands of years ago inside of the Dyson Sphere Battlezone.

2Awaiting the Return- You found documents detailing the previous inhabitants of the sphere retreating to somewhere else, promising that they would one day return.

3Voth Cultural Expert- You recovered all seven datapads regarding the Voth in the battlezone.

4Testing the Limits- You discovered the area classified as the "city" by allied forces was used for psychological experiments. The intent was to create a weapon to use against the enemies of the Dyson Sphere.

5Searched for the Truth- The area classified as a "park" by the allied forces has many things that make it seem more than a simple park.
You investigated some consoles and discovered the previous inhabitants were using the area to conduct experiments on various creatures.

• Like 1

I'm thinking it has something to do with getting all the Battlezone accolades or Teir 5 reputation? but honestly I have no idea exactly what to do.

These are the accolades i would assume you would need-

1Dyson Sphere Researcher- You uncovered several pieces of data about what was happened potentially thousands of years ago inside of the Dyson Sphere Battlezone.

2Awaiting the Return- You found documents detailing the previous inhabitants of the sphere retreating to somewhere else, promising that they would one day return.

3Voth Cultural Expert- You recovered all seven datapads regarding the Voth in the battlezone.

4Testing the Limits- You discovered the area classified as the "city" by allied forces was used for psychological experiments. The intent was to create a weapon to use against the enemies of the Dyson Sphere.

5Searched for the Truth- The area classified as a "park" by the allied forces has many things that make it seem more than a simple park.

You investigated some consoles and discovered the previous inhabitants were using the area to conduct experiments on various creatures.

Already have all of those accolades, and no trophy, so people are speculating that you may need to finish off the Reputation system for the Dyson Sphere before it unlocks. No confirmation yet though.

Already have all of those accolades, and no trophy, so people are speculating that you may need to finish off the Reputation system for the Dyson Sphere before it unlocks. No confirmation yet though.

Ugh I hope its not a glitched trophy! this was already going to be a hard plat, now i fear it may be an impossible plat.