Why not MP Free Trophies?

On 2017-01-30 at 0:11 PM, Juzota said:

Yesterday I played Survival with some randoms but they were so bad that I couldn't do it. Not sure if I'm ever gonna get the trophies because no one of my friends play UC anymore and I don't have patience to do it alone.

Keep playing to level up your character to 50 and farm weapon upgrades with randoms. Eventually you'll find good enough randoms. Try befriending them and soon you'll have a pool of players to do this with. :)

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, baaz12 said:

Keep playing to level up your character to 50 and farm weapon upgrades with randoms. Eventually you'll find good enough randoms. Try befriending them and soon you'll have a pool of players to do this with. :)

Few nights ago the magic happened and I found 2 random dudes that were killing it. I got joined to the Train Wreck level and I knew then that if they don't leave me alone I'm gonna get 3 stars on every level. Thankfully they didn't leave and we breezed through all the levels. We only fucked two boss fights but had so much time that it didn't matter at all. Had to thank both of those guys via message which is something I've never done before, but this was so special moment. :D

57 minutes ago, Juzota said:

Few nights ago the magic happened and I found 2 random dudes that were killing it. I got joined to the Train Wreck level and I knew then that if they don't leave me alone I'm gonna get 3 stars on every level. Thankfully they didn't leave and we breezed through all the levels. We only fucked two boss fights but had so much time that it didn't matter at all. Had to thank both of those guys via message which is something I've never done before, but this was so special moment. :D

See? I told ya ;) 

Congratulations

• Like 1

On 2/2/2017 at 2:18 AM, Juzota said:

Well you got damn lucky.

• Like 1