Why not MP Free Trophies?

I just got Uncharted 4 and I find this game amazing! Same for multiplayer!

I remember before launch there was a Triple Pack releasing two MP packs and a Single Player DLC, so far both MP packs got released and not a single extra MP trophy. I even contacted Naughty Dog and not an answer about new MP trophies.

I may sound a terrible person or a masochist asking to Naughty Dog about new trophies but that'd be so nice to give more challenges to us to play more that awesome MP. How about the Co-Op coming this Fall? Do you think they would add a load of trophies this time? I mean, as long they don't create ridiculous MP trophies as it was Uncharted 3 on PS3 it's fine.

I just got Uncharted 4 and I find this game amazing! Same for multiplayer!

I remember before launch there was a Triple Pack releasing two MP packs and a Single Player DLC, so far both MP packs got released and not a single extra MP trophy. I even contacted Naughty Dog and not an answer about new MP trophies.

I may sound a terrible person or a masochist asking to Naughty Dog about new trophies but that'd be so nice to give more challenges to us to play more that awesome MP. How about the Co-Op coming this Fall? Do you think they would add a load of trophies this time? I mean, as long they don't create ridiculous MP trophies as it was Uncharted 3 on PS3 it's fine.

I too was disappointed there were no multiplayer DLC trophies so you aren't the only one. There is still a chance they may get added in later. I'm pretty sure when The Last Of Us Multiplayer DLC was added they didn't have trophies to begin with but they were added later

Edit - so I looked it up to be sure and they did add them later. Abandoned territories was released in Oct 13 but didn't have trophies added for it until they were patched in when reclaimed territories released in May 2014.

So ND have form in adding trophies to MP after the fact. So you may still be in luck

Edited by Cleggworth

Not EVERY single MP game, even the popular ones bring or warrants trophies via dlc (Naruto Storm 4, Dragon Ball Xenoverse, more I cant think of).

Additionally, the 2 "MPs" arent the traditional MP we usually get. Its pretty much microtransaction packs (mp, heh).

Taking an indepth look at U4, it actually seems too early and a waste of money for new trophies. We got, what, 2 free maps and some new items (guns, mythicals, clothing wear)? Thats not really worth making a few new trophies for, new trophies should be for significant updates like........... perhaps that..... upcoming Story 'Expansion' AND Coop 'Mode'. Lets wait till those major things that are likley when they'll add more trophies come out before making complaints.

(Coop Mode at least will inevitably get trophies.)

Edited by Mar

Please, no multiplayer trophies for this game. Naughty Dog is the worst at applying basically impossible DLC trophies for 5 DLC packs like 2 years after the game comes out xD I hope they give us a break for this Uncharted game

I've made all of them and I felt satisfied for the challenging competitive and cooperative ones. But the Treasures farming I don't want it back! xD Well if they do as they did with The Last of Us it's fine xD It looks like they learned after U3.

I've heard of people complaining about multiplayer trophies, but I've never heard of people complaining about a game having NO multiplayer trophies. That's like saying I like playing roshambo. xD

If Naughty Dog adds them....yay, I guess. It'll ruin my percentage on Uncharted 4 (I'm hoping the single player DLC is worth getting and I may get it during this month).

Edited by POEman553

Both Uncharted 2 and 3's DLC trophies were added after all of the DLC was released so it's not unlikely Naughty Dog will do the same here. Though saying that, there's not been much gameplay content yet apart from two/three new maps and one new mode. There's not even many medals this time around.

Both Uncharted 2 and 3's DLC trophies were added after all of the DLC was released so it's not unlikely Naughty Dog will do the same here. Though saying that, there's not been much gameplay content yet apart from two/three new maps and one new mode. There's not even many medals this time around.

Basically this. There isn't enough content in those new maps to make a trophy list for. Like some people mentioned above though, I think it's very likely the singleplayer and co-op DLCs will have trophy lists. 

• Like 1

Please, no multiplayer trophies for this game. Naughty Dog is the worst at applying basically impossible DLC trophies for 5 DLC packs like 2 years after the game comes out xD I hope they give us a break for this Uncharted game

No MP trophies? No. More MP trophies are welcomed. RNG related trophies and anything too luck based is not however. Its kind of stupid to not want MP trophies because of.. the U3 experience.. when all ND have to do is get better at making them. Otherwise by this logic, any failure should give up since they suck so much, they dont deserve another chance and I wouldnt want to see them fail anymore.

There should respectfully be some trophies for both the upcoming DLC and Coop. However, the one for story isnt actually essential, unlike the coop mode. Coop mode is a core feature, whereas story expansion is not, so thats why I said that.

I've made all of them and I felt satisfied for the challenging competitive and cooperative ones. But the Treasures farming I don't want it back! xD Well if they do as they did with The Last of Us it's fine xD It looks like they learned after U3.

ND generally never learn from all of their mistakes. They always repeat themselves or create new ones. TLOU (released after U3) featured no naming loadout feature, females and males were randomized for players, new pay to win feature which is one of the three things that makes TLOU MP unbalanced (other being broken team balancing and horrible map rotation), etc. U4- can still annoyingly take your teammates down state enemy kills, before the recent update you couldnt name your loadouts like TLOU, no more voting for maps option, etc.

But trophy wise, TLOU may not have had RNG related trophies but they still made some painfully annoying trophies which is a fact due to multiple negative consumer complaints and the change of trophies in the remaster (pay to win still there though). They got it right in U4 though... for NOW.

It's funny how games with no multiplayer trophies have a longer and more active lifespan than those that do. For those that do own it I hope for their sake that they don't.

Its funny, but its simply because trophies serve as the prioritized drive when they exist. On the other side, the fun factor is the drive for non mp trophy games. (Some are able to do both, like me.)

In my world I would like the MP trophies to exist but not essential to get the platinum =P

I think I may agree with this, but then this would mean MP trophies would have to not exist. Creating an add on pack doesnt work as 1. It doesnt make sense to purposely avoid adding MP trophies to base games PURELY to preserve trophy hunter's happiness with not having to deal with ANYTHING MP related. 2. It doesnt make sense to delay a small pack of MP trophies and then add this small pack later post release, especially if it was to accidently mislead people into believing its a sign or first move to continued post game support or false new DLC. It logically makes no sense.

I think simple MP trophies are fine, but something that requires at least some kill. Stuff like play 1 MP game and 1 coop session (like in U2 and U3) is digustingly too easy. "Get this many kills in a mode, revive this player this many times", etc would be fair imo.

• 3 months later...
On 1/20/2017 at 3:45 AM, SuperSaiyan3985 said:

Agreed, I love the MP and have been playing it ever since release. I would've EASILY been able to knock out whatever MP trophies were thrown at me. They added Co-Op trophies but those last two aren't happening. RIP my 100%.

You can do it! Took my group a lot of attempts but with enough practice I believe you can :D

• Like 1

On 1/22/2017 at 0:19 AM, SuperSaiyan3985 said:

Eh it's not worth the bother TBH, as long as I've got Platinum I'm fine.

Dude, running Survival Mode Crushing 3 stars is insanely easy. Have been telling people this forever now as me ore my friend or both of us run countless players through crushing. Seriously, if you really want the trophies, they are easy to get dude :)

Me and my friend have soloed the crap, carried many players, and have done every level 3 stars in a straight run in less than 1 hour and 40 minutes. Like I said, easy as pie :)

9 hours ago, JOEYGGDXDREAPER7 said:

Dude, running Survival Mode Crushing 3 stars is insanely easy. Have been telling people this forever now as me ore my friend or both of us run countless players through crushing. Seriously, if you really want the trophies, they are easy to get dude :)

Me and my friend have soloed the crap, carried many players, and have done every level 3 stars in a straight run in less than 1 hour and 40 minutes. Like I said, easy as pie :)

Damn, you must be really good. Being honest took my group many attempts before we finally got it 

On 10/6/2016 at 11:12 AM, LunchCannon54 said:

It's funny how games with no multiplayer trophies have a longer and more active lifespan than those that do. For those that do own it I hope for their sake that they don't. 

That's probably because the MP gets flooded with players that are there for the trophies and could care less about the MP. Thus ruining the MP atmosphere. One of the reasons I not a fan of MP trophies.

19 hours ago, JOEYGGDXDREAPER7 said:

Stop talking. I know you're trying to get me angry but it's not happening.