Trophy-Bug: Forged in battle

sinisterb00n

Hi,

as I can see, I am not the only one who plays this game and want platinum.

But as it is at the moment, this is not achievable due to the problem, that the trophy "Forged in battle" is not obtainable.

If anyone has the trophy "Forged in battle" on PS4 please tell me - or us how to get this.

I already contacted the distributor "Funbox Media", they say that they've checked with the developers and that all trophies are achievable. But I don't believe that this is true.

This is from a staff member of Funbox Media:

"Hello,

We have checked with the developers, and this trophy is achievable.  Also, before any game is released, Sony test the game for over 200 hours and part of their test is that every trophy can be gained, and they did not come back and report that this, nor any other trophies were un-achievable.

Please let us know if you can be of any further assistance.

Hello,

We have checked with the developers, and this trophy is achievable.  Also, before any game is released, Sony test the game for over 200 hours and part of their test is that every trophy can be gained, and they did not come back and report that this, nor any other trophies were un-achievable.

Please let us know if you can be of any further assistance."

So please let me know if I am an idiot. :)

And if you also have a problem with this, don't hesitate to contact Funbox Media here: http://www.funboxmedia.co.uk/contact/

Update(s)

Hello Daniel,

Yes, it seems strange that no one has been able to achieve the trophy.

I have forwarded your email on to the developers and have asked them to look
in to it urgently.

As soon as I have any news, I will come back to you.

After that...

Hello Daniel,

I have heard from the developers. They have confirmed that you have to complete all the below missions in order to get the Forged in Battle trophy;

Lee
Re: Fw: Problem with SPACE HULK Ascension Trophy

"these are the trophies (and their description) that are needed to earn the "Forged in battle" trophy:
Victory is nothing more than survival - Survive “Suicide Mission” without any casualties.
Exterminator - Kill 10 Genestealers during one turn in the “Exterminate” mission.
Watch the claws - Mission 3 - Pass the C.A.T. between at least three terminators.
The purging flame - Mission 4 - Cleanse both rooms during the same turn.
Our duty is done - Mission 5 - Escape with eight or more marines.
Unbowed and Unbroken - Mission 6 - Wake all unconscious Marines and take no casualties.
Relic Bearer - Mission 7 - The marine that picks up the artefact must be the one exiting the map with it.
Honour is my shield - Mission 8 - Calistarius must survive.
Stand together or fall alone - Exit the map with at least 7 marines in the "Regroup" mission, but not before all have been put into play.
Stand against the tide - Let no terminators die during "Defend" mission.
Sever the head and the beast will die - Mission 11 - Kill the broodlord.
Light in the darkness - Escape with at least two Terminators before the end of the tenth turn in "Pitfall" mission."

This will hopefully help you to earn the Trophy you need.

*facepalm* ...

Edited by sinisterb00n

• 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...

It seems this trophy may still be bugged. I read about the Defend mission being bugged if you use the "Undo" action. I actually noticed this in my playthrough (though didn't realize it was linked to undo) because the genestealers would spawn and stay in their place. I would have to move my terminators closer to lure them out. Continuing with a bugged game still gave me the mission specific trophy for beating it without losing a terminator, but now "Forged in Battle" won't unlock, despite me having done Defend again twice without triggering the bug with undo.

I can't seem to get this one to unlock now. I can't tell if I'll be forever prevented from the Platinum now. Has anyone been able to get past the bug?