Premium Membership Giveaway

x9zachattack5x

Hell yeah! Finally I win one of these things!!! Thanks so much! I will def put that lifetime membership to good use ;)

I won!? I freaking won!? I never win anything! Thank you so much!

:lol:  :lol:  :lol: Thanks million times a million. My wife told me I spend too much time on PSNPROFILES and GAMING and now you've made it worse. But in a good kinda way. :lol: Congrats to the other winners. Now I can change my profile pic to a bigger and better pic of choice.  B)

It's 3am here. When I wake up, i'll deposit check and update them accounts!

• Like 2

Hell yeah! Finally I win one of these things!!! Thanks so much! I will def put that lifetime membership to good use ;)

I won!? I freaking won!? I never win anything! Thank you so much!

:lol:  :lol:  :lol: Thanks million times a million. My wife told me I spend too much time on PSNPROFILES and GAMING and now you've made it worse. But in a good kinda way. :lol: Congrats to the other winners. Now I can change my profile pic to a bigger and better pic of choice.  B)

You get a premium! You get a premium! You all get a premium!

• Like 1

You get a premium! You get a premium! You all get a premium!

:yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay: Feel like a BOSS now.  :pimp:  Once again thanks a million. Not many gamers would do such a thing. Going to do my editing of my trophy cabinet and trophy card tomorrow. Got some Infinite Warfare to play now. Zach you the MAN  :highfive:

• Like 1

:yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay: Feel like a BOSS now.  :pimp:  Once again thanks a million. Not many gamers would do such a thing. Going to do my editing of my trophy cabinet and trophy card tomorrow. Got some Infinite Warfare to play now. Zach you the MAN  :highfive:

Well Sly has done an awesome job keeping the site up and running so I figured I'd show some love to the site. :D

• Like 1