quick question... possible spoilers

skidmarkgn

I'm trying to finish all the research on my original playthrough. I didn't know that interrogations counted towards research until WAY late in the game so I skipped capturing pretty much everything. At the moment I've cleaned up everything but sectoid commanders.

My question is simple. Do Sectoid commanders show up at all after finishing the overseer ship story mission? I know Ethereals replace them on most of the splashed ships, I say most because I can't remember if they're present on battleships or not. I've only splashed one battleship and I know they're quite rare, but if Commanders are on them I'll keep on keepin' on until I find another.

I'm trying to finish all the research on my original playthrough. I didn't know that interrogations counted towards research until WAY late in the game so I skipped capturing pretty much everything. At the moment I've cleaned up everything but sectoid commanders.

My question is simple. Do Sectoid commanders show up at all after finishing the overseer ship story mission? I know Ethereals replace them on most of the splashed ships, I say most because I can't remember if they're present on battleships or not. I've only splashed one battleship and I know they're quite rare, but if Commanders are on them I'll keep on keepin' on until I find another.

Honestly, i did the same as you. Ended getting all the researches on my second walkthrough on impossible.lol