robo pitcher and time eater

You don't get rid of the baseballs, you always have them. When you lose to the time eater (assuming you're not going for the true ending) all the quests reset and all dungeons are still available.

Note that for baseballs there are 2 things you need to be careful of: 1. Panique Cave in Mega Drive time. Collect all the medals and baseball before talking to certain NPC (don't know exactly which one, I think its a spelunker) but just do it as soon as possible). The dungeon changes and has another set of medals/baseball after talking to him.

2. Make sure you get all the medals and baseball from Toyopolis in all time periods before doing each of the upgrades to it. Each time you add a floor to it it resets the medals/baseball similar to #1.

Edited by lednatius

Ultimate weapons are gotten from quests that the name of the quest makes obvious. something like "IF's ultimate equipment", in my experience the quests appeared after I had already beaten Delphinus so they were kind of unnecessary, I don't know the exact requirements though. The weapons for IF and Segami that are 100k in the shop and the 35k weapons for everyone else should be good enough though. You might also randomly find equipment 1 or 2 steps up from the ones in the shop.

Ultimate weapons are gotten from quests that the name of the quest makes obvious. something like "IF's ultimate equipment", in my experience the quests appeared after I had already beaten Delphinus so they were kind of unnecessary, I don't know the exact requirements though. The weapons for IF and Segami that are 100k in the shop and the 35k weapons for everyone else should be good enough though. You might also randomly find equipment 1 or 2 steps up from the ones in the shop.

I forget when exactly in NG+ they show up, but they do appear before the Delphinus fight. I think they're connected to some other missions in NG+ that require you to pick between a Neptunia character and a SHG character (in the case of the MCs, IF or Segami) and whichever one you turn in is the one who gets the ultimate weapon quest.