Love ++ Skill Attainment Class

Since everyone should have the Love ++ Skill to get the lily rank trophies in a timely manner, here are the classes needed to obtain the class.

IF: Noble Thief (2nd Class)

Segami: Hammer Lord (1st Class)

Neptune: Kangaroo (3rd class)

Saturn: Mage (1st Class)

Plutia: Witch (2nd Class)

Mega Drive: Skill Buster (2nd Class)

Nepgear: Knight (2nd Class)

Game Gear: Berserker (2nd Class)

Uzume: Time Fighter (2nd Class)

Dreamcast: Dream Warrior (1st Class)

Source: Copied from http://wikiwiki.jp/neptune-vs/?%A5%AF%A5%E9%A5%B9%A1%A6%A5%B9%A5%AD%A5%EBand partially verified by my own play, but if you have time please verify.

As you can see above, most of them are easy to get, except for Neptune, who requires you to unlock the third class. To make matters worse, to get Neptune's 3rd class you need a lvl 5 lily rank between Neptune and IF and obtain an Animal Picture Book.  You'll easily obtain the item through quest, but to get level 5 lily rank when only 1 side has Love ++ is quite annoying. If you're aiming to plat this game as fast as possible, try to have Neptune paired with IF asap, and don't stop until they reach level 5 (which is probably about the time when you start lily rank grinding).

Source for 3rd class Attainment: http://wikiwiki.jp/neptune-vs/?%A5%BB%A5%AC%A5%B5%A5%BF%A1%BC%A5%F3%BB%FE%C2%E5(I verified the lvl 5 lily rank part, but not sure about the item. However, I will say it worked with the item in my inventory)

• Like 2

i'm most interested in how to get nepgear 3 class and sega Saturn 3rd class cause I did everything right but not their conversation about their class I did all of their skills thing but the third class

I wasn't planning to address class 3 advancements because they aren't required for the plat, but since you asked, here is a quick lookup.

So for Nepgear, you need lvl 5 lily rank with IF, and Nepgeardam, which I think was a chest (Mario block) from Toyopolis, if my memory serves me correctly

As for Saturn, it says lvl 5 lily rank with Segami, and a white box (Shirobako), which honestly I don't know what it is. I can try to see if I get it later, or scour the jp wiki some more.

Edited by bladesoframen

Pretty sure 3rd class is enabled by that character getting to lily rank 5 with any other character. It might have to be IF for the neptunia characters and Segami for the sega hard girls though. When I was lily rank grinding i did everyone with IF first, followed by everyone with Segami so couldn't tell you for sure.

White box is from the box in the north east corner of Last Blocks (Sega Saturn era)

As for Saturn, it says lvl 5 lily rank with Segami, and a white box (Shirobako), which honestly I don't know what it is. I can try to see if I get it later, or scour the jp wiki some more.

Edited by lednatius

• 6 months later...