list of dungeons in era because...

of two things:

baseballs and medals

I'm wonder exactly how many dungeons this game has and whats their names and how do you get them please list them in English so i can find out what i'm missing so i can plat this the baseballs and medals trophy are frustrating and put in missable besides the dungeons name in that particular era

There are 38 Dungeons and 42 baseballs. Each dungeon has 1 baseball except panique cave in mega drive time and toyopolis in game gear and dreamcast eras. Like I said in an earlier post, those ones reset their medals and baseball. If you missed them you'll have to go into NG+ again.

0E5WJiU.jpg 6lN1hAZ.jpg
Djec2ET.jpg

http://totoneko.com/matome/neptunevs/ball

google translate is kinda bad but good enough with that page that you get the jitst of where it is especially if you're retracing your steps just to make sure you got it before.

for the panique cave missable version complete arrved in the mega drive era, on the road rash again, and mega drive's arrival. Accept Aaah! Scary monsters and go to mega drive's era and DO NOT talk to the spelunker near the top center-left of the map.

Edited by lednatius

so the gold crown besides them are both medals and baseballs you got or is it just medals

Just medals.

Thankfully, there is no point in the game where you can get every medal from a dungeon but be blocked from getting the ball until later, so just make sure to get the ball once you get every medal to avoid confusion.