Trophy card not updating regularly.

I thought it was supposed to update every 24 hours? Mine hasn't updated automatically in 1 days and 7 hours now.

I am not sure what your problem is, but currently Sly is performing maintenance on the site, but when that is finished, normally you can update your trophy card manually. All you have to do is go to the main page and type in your PSN name and your trophy card and profile should update. However there is a limit on how long you have to wait before you do it again. I think it is an hour, but I am not sure. If you get a premium memebership, you can do it as much as you want!!! It's $3.99 a year, or $9.99 for a lifetime!!! To me, that is a steal.

I am not sure what your problem is, but currently Sly is performing maintenance on the site, but when that is finished, normally you can update your trophy card manually. All you have to do is go to the main page and type in your PSN name and your trophy card and profile should update. However there is a limit on how long you have to wait before you do it again. I think it is an hour, but I am not sure. If you get a premium memebership, you can do it as much as you want!!! It's $3.99 a year, or $9.99 for a lifetime!!! To me, that is a steal.

No problem, I was just curious as to why it wasn't updating like it normally does. It seems like that guy is doing maintainance a lot these days.

• Like 1

No problem, I was just curious as to why it wasn't updating like it normally does. It seems like that guy is doing maintainance a lot these days.

I know, it seems like it is everyday!!!! ;) lol I am sure he has his reasons....he is kind of "Sly" though. See what I did th.........nevermind... :blush::blah: