Ps4's Profile pic/Avatars problem

Emanuele97G

On 10/26/2016 at 3:48 AM, Emanuele97G said:

My profile pic is a 1920x1080 wallpaper, so i don't understand why i have this problem!!! i've tried other 5 or 6 pics but i got the same problem. I've tried also to change avatar with big ones but size doesn't matter! the problem remain!

That image image you linked isn't 1920x1080... its 960x540, once you use that... for your profile, will be stretched and cause massive ugly blurs especially on a TV screen. may look different on a PC screen. I think it has to do with pixel density?

Im no photoshop expert, im sure someone can explain how it works with dpi and all that. I think the size of avatars are post to be only 225x225 but what we see on the profile page are 440px by 440px which shows them kinda blurred out.

Some of the new avatars that was released for Trails of Cold Steel PS4 really high quality. It may just be a SONY problem but those avatars look amazing detailed stretched or not. #sshrugs.

Edited by ERGOPROXY-DECAY

• 1 month later...

Hey Guys! good news sony that sony actually fixed it please check out your profile picture quality i logged in this morning and noticed it 

took em some time but god bless i always wondered when it will be fixed yes it did bother me and some people i guess ?

Didn't notice anything. Can't say its account base or their avatar quality improving. Great to hear its resolved for you though.

2 hours ago, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

Didn't notice anything. Can't say its account base or their avatar quality improving. Great to hear its resolved for you though.

Thank you i mean i can just forget about it no worries but i have like over million avatars i purchased it's sad to see it in low quality. 

and i hope this fix is permanent too lmao ^_^

Edited by KaddirTB