Hub Missions

DrakeHellsing

In regards to these showing up to advance, are they random or level based? I mean Guru's house is an on-going thing, so I don't really care for that one so much (not playing as a Namekian, so right now, don't need the giant form).  But for other places like Frieza's spaceship... will missions only show up when you reach certain levels?

I mean I am after the Golden form now and am playing as a Frieza race character.  I did the initiation mission, but after talking to Zarbon, I joined his side, but so far, no mission from him.  I am level 22 right now.

I mean I did it all last time with my Saiyan, but that was when she was a much higher level, last minute stuff for the time egg from Frieza, so I was able to a few missions in a row with her.

Pr

In regards to these showing up to advance, are they random or level based? I mean Guru's house is an on-going thing, so I don't really care for that one so much (not playing as a Namekian, so right now, don't need the giant form).  But for other places like Frieza's spaceship... will missions only show up when you reach certain levels?

I mean I am after the Golden form now and am playing as a Frieza race character.  I did the initiation mission, but after talking to Zarbon, I joined his side, but so far, no mission from him.  I am level 22 right now.

I mean I did it all last time with my Saiyan, but that was when she was a much higher level, last minute stuff for the time egg from Frieza, so I was able to a few missions in a row with her.

Pretty sure all races get there forms around level 40s or close to 40. Got Giant at level 34 so. I know super saiyan you have to be 40.