Medal collector & Master catcher. Help please

Help guys, i need only these 2 trophies for the platinum and i have some issues. Actually i'm at the end of NG+, i need to beat Dolphinus and i have cleared all the dungeon challenge and got all the baseball i think. On my count there are 38 area(including the tutorial one) but regardless i have cleared all the challenge the trophy won't pop. Same things for the baseball. By any chance there is a secret dungeon? Or maybe i'm doing something wrong?

I partially answered this question here (http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/42588-i-am-missing-a-baseball-cant-find-where/#entry1159740), but might as well post everything for everyone to reference.

There are 5 missable baseballs, which makes 42 baseballs (38 areas, with 1 not having a baseball)

1 in Mega Drive Panique Cave. The first time you get there, there should be a baseball, but after a Spelunker comes and builds a bridge, there should be a second one. Not sure if this disappears or not.

The remaining 4 are in Toyoplis. Each time you build a new floor on Toyoplis, the previous floors reset. Meaning the following things
Game Gear Toyoplis has 3 baseballs, 1st floor, 1st floor after reset, 2nd floor,
Dreamcast Toypolis has 6 basevalls, 1st floor, 1st floor after 1st reset, 2nd floor, 1st floor after 2nd reset, 2nd floor after 2nd reset, 3rd floor

The missable medals pretty much follow the same logic. There are 38 dungeons with medals, so there are only 4 sets of missable medals

Because of the resets that happen in Toyoplis, all 4 sets of missable medals are in Toypolis.

Game Gear Toyoplis has 3 medals sets, 1st floor, 1st floor after reset, 2nd floor,
Dreamcast Toypolis has 6 medals sets, 1st floor, 1st floor after 1st reset, 2nd floor, 1st floor after 2nd reset, 2nd floor after 2nd reset, 3rd floor.

Edited by bladesoframen

• 1 year later...