Missing Timestamps?

Dr_Mayus

Seems normal to ME  :hmm:

Exept that fact, maybe sinc those trophies again? (Maybe they where wrong sinced to the PS serves)

What do you mean normal?

This is what I am seeing (see the arrow)

siKfU2w.png

The trophies are all fine, but it says "missing timestamp" despite all the trophies having a time stamp.

• Like 2

It looks like if you arrange it by date it'll say that there's 44 years, 4 months, 1 week between the first and second trophy. I think I remember someone else having a similar bug and going through a hide/unhide cycle fixed their bug.

so maybe it's an bug so you must contact Sly or one of the mods

This is the bug subforum. This is where you're supposed to post when you encounter a bug...

• Like 3

This is weird. I have a game where I am not missing any time stamps but it is saying "first trophy and 100% missing time stamps"

How does that happen?

http://psnprofiles.com/trophies/1412-World-Gone-Sour/Dr_Mayus

I also noticed your Wolverine list has a similar issue:

http://psnprofiles.com/trophies/85-Wolverine/Dr_Mayus

No those are all legit because I earned those trophies before I knew about syncing trophies. I still remember playing Ratchet and thinking "what the hell is that annoying thing that keeps popping up in the corner :P

• Like 1

I seen those 3 and noticed that some of the trophies actually say "Missing Timestamp" so I figured they were supposed to be like that (as Dr_Mayus has confirmed above). All the trophies for World Gone Sour & Wolverine have actual timestamps so whatever glitch is causing it is just affecting those 2 games.

Edited by Stevieboy
  • Like 1