GTA V Trophies bug

AlvarezPT

Hey guys.

So first of all, not sure if i should post it here, but it's my first time arround.

Now for the important stuff, i've been trying for the past week to get the trophies i have left from gta online and they are not popping. I completed the criteria for all of them (backseat driver, numero uno, run like wind, etc...) and none of them popped. Sent an email to rockstar and they sent me a list of things to try (things that i had already seen, like going to social club, unlink the account, turning of ps4, sync the ps with psn, etc...), i did everything and nothing worked. So i was wondering if anyone found a solution for this yet, since there are some people out there like me.

Thankyou very much and sory for my weird (and probably full of mistakes) english writing. :P

I boosted with him and I can confirm he did the things required for the trophy numerous times and they didn't pop for him.

...and now I know his pain because some trophies have failed to unlock for me, too (midnight club and crew cut). strangely enough in my case, though, I did pop 2 trophies afterwards (enjoy your stay and numero uno) after meeting their requirements first time around.

Edited by jaehyun1009

You have the PS3 version too. Did you transfer your character?

If you did make a second GTA Online character and this should fix the problem. At least it did for me. All previously earned online trophies popped after that.

I boosted with him and I can confirm he did the things required for the trophy numerous times and they didn't pop for him.

...and now I know his pain because some trophies have failed to unlock for me, too (midnight club and crew cut). strangely enough in my case, though, I did pop 2 trophies afterwards (enjoy your stay and numero uno) after meeting their requirements first time around.

Some of the trophies on GTA Online don't always pop right away. You may have to do some of the things again to get the trophies.

So yeah, like jae said i have completed the criteria many times and played for many hours after that and nothing happened, so it's not the "usual" bug.

And jackie, yes, i did that too, transfered the characters, created new, and aplied many vaiables to the experiments, like unlinking accounts from social club, turning off ps4, signing out of psn, etc... and they still didnt pop :/

Thx for ideas though, srysly guys ;) lets see if someone else has something to say...

And im sorry to hear about that Jae :/ even though those don't count for the platinum :P wich is the only thing i want xD

If all else fails, try making a new character and meeting the requirements over again. That's how I just unlocked one of my buggy trophies.

Or you can try to unlock one of the easier offline trophies you have left (e.g. three man army and rockstar editor trophies) and see if your gta trophies are glitched outright instead of just online ones.

Edited by jaehyun1009
  • Like 1

If all else fails, try making a new character and meeting the requirements over again. That's how I just unlocked one of my buggy trophies.

Or you can try to unlock one of the easier offline trophies you have left (e.g. three man army and rockstar editor trophies) and see if your gta trophies are glitched outright instead of just online ones.

I'll try it, thx. I'll say something when i do it