Easy way to S rank last battle?

Stargazer2600

So pretty much getting a S rank on the last battle is all that's keeping me from the plat (I think). I can do the first part with the jinchuuriki pretty well and the very last part with Tobi is also good. What I have a issue on is fighting the beasts themselves. No matter how hard I try, I sustain to much damage to get S rank :/

Was wondering if anyone had tips?

IIRC I equipped lots of healing items and fought them using melee and chakra attacks. Right before the match ends, heal your health to the maximum to get an S-rank.

that part doesn't allow you to use healing items but, I did find out that unlike 4. You DON'T need S in every battle. As long as you get at least a B and a S on all the other battles. Then you still get S rank.

I ate a hidden leaf Bento and went it guns blazing. Got a C the first time so I had to redo it but I eventually got that B and got the S at the end :)

Soooo glad that's all over lol

Edited by Stargazer2600

that part doesn't allow you to use healing items but, I did find out that unlike 4. You DON'T need S in every battle. As long as you get at least a B and a S on all the other battles. Then you still get S rank.

I ate a hidden leaf Benton and went it guns blazing. Git a C the first time so I had to redo it but I eventually got that B and got the S at the end :)

Soooo glad that's all over lol

Nice, congrats :yay:. I remember eating that bento from the hidden cloud village that tremendously raises attack and defense.