Limited Run of Firewatch Physical Copies Announced

RedPage17

Taken from the article:

Developer Campo Santo announced today it will bring out a limited run of physical copies of its recent narrative-exploration game, Firewatch. Firewatch released earlier this year, first for PlayStation 4 on February 9 and later on September 21 for Xbox One.
Revealed via its official Twitter account, Campo Santo announced it had partnered with Limited Run Games for the release, who specializes in creating limited, physical releases for smaller independent games. In the past it has done similar physical runs for Octodad: Dadliest Catch, Thomas Was Alone, and Shadow Complex.
While no specific release date was given, Campo Santo did say in its Tweet that the Firewatch physical release would come sometime this year. As is standard with Limited Run Games' releases, the physical version Firewatch will only be available for PlayStation 4, as the company only does releases for the PS4 and PS Vita.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/11/16/limited-run-of-firewatch-physical-copies-announced-for-playstation-4

GTeQ6PA.jpg

Extremely sided with this.. I personally don't like Limited Run at all because they're not ESRB rated so I don't consider them real games when they're physically made..(yes the fact that the cover art doesn't have the little rating on the bottom left hand corner bothers me) Also you can't just go to a store and pick one up,, but I did enjoy Firewatch so I'm not sure whether to pass this up or not..

Edited by DuckSwimmer
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...