WipEout remaster(s) being teased by industry insider shinobi602

madbuk

Is basically the PSvita Game with all the DLCs already included and a cleaner grapich, i'll pass personally if i want to i have it there then it's literally the same watching the trailer, same Cars, same tracks, same powers...

No no no. It's not the same as this collection has glorious dynamic 4k-resolution. That makes this game a completely new experience.[/sarcasm]

I gladly would have welcomed a remastered collection of the first Wipeout-games as I prefered those much more than the current ones (maybe because I was somehow good at the them and now I'm bad xD ) but if I want to play this Omega Collection I can also play 2048 with the DLCs.

No no no. It's not the same as this collection has glorious dynamic 4k-resolution. That makes this game a completely new experience.[/sarcasm]

I gladly would have welcomed a remastered collection of the first Wipeout-games as I prefered those much more than the current ones (maybe because I was somehow good at the them and now I'm bad xD ) but if I want to play this Omega Collection I can also play 2048 with the DLCs.

Ah yeah that's true you even have to have the right TV for seeing a Pseudo4K :awesome: Because of course graphic is what makes a great game, oh Wait i thought The Order showed not xD

Same here more because i discovered this series on Vita before Never even heard about Wipeout and it was really funny and a challenge to do some races just normally on Vita that i would have liked somehting more on Ps4 but getting the same game with better grapich and another trophy list well, i don't love it that much so i'll pass xD (Even because i still have it to be finished on Vita.)