PS1 classics Question!

HeartUnderBlade

I was wondering does ps1 game shows under your name while you are playing them on the ps3? like any other ps3 game.

I got the first 3 resident evil games and I've been playing 'em non stopping :) , but since they are horror survival games it's hard to save and saving is limited, and of course you can't access the xmb while playing a ps1 game, so people send me msg and invitations and it looks like I'm ignoring them.

I was wondering does ps1 game shows under your name while you are playing them on the ps3? like any other ps3 game.

I got the first 3 resident evil games and I've been playing 'em non stopping :) , but since they are horror survival games it's hard to save and saving is limited, and of course you can't access the xmb while playing a ps1 game, so people send me msg and invitations and it looks like I'm ignoring them.

No, PS1 and PS2 games don't show. Your status is blank when playing PS1 and PS2 games.

what I do is i change my status to not available or I change my comment to playing psone classic or ps2 classic. My friends usually get the hint. I will saying changing your status really does help if you're getting too many invites when u play classics

Wait...somehow I completely missed the fact that you can change your status on PSN. I mean, I had an idea you could, I just didn't know how you did it. That really does sound like a great idea. Could someone tell me how to change your PSN status? Or do you just mean the comment?

Wait...somehow I completely missed the fact that you can change your status on PSN. I mean, I had an idea you could, I just didn't know how you did it. That really does sound like a great idea. Could someone tell me how to change your PSN status? Or do you just mean the comment?

Highlight your account in the friend's list....hit the triangle button...follow the prompts...