Chuck Greene: Cross Dressee trophy not unlocking?

jackmadrox

There are 93 clothing items in the game. Were you using a checklist to monitor your progress on them? You should read over a full list of the clothing pieces and see if there is anything on that list that you don't remember getting very well. That last clothing piece may be elusive but that doesn't mean the trophy is glitched.

I assume you have the clothing piece in the Tape It or Die room from your trophies. Do you have these? Just throwing some out there in case one of them is the one you're missing:

• Blue Grey Work Overalls from South Plaza
  • Flower Head Piece from Fortune Park
  • Underwear from South Plaza

There are 93 clothing items in the game. Were you using a checklist to monitor your progress on them? You should read over a full list of the clothing pieces and see if there is anything on that list that you don't remember getting very well. That last clothing piece may be elusive but that doesn't mean the trophy is glitched.

I assume you have the clothing piece in the Tape It or Die room from your trophies. Do you have these? Just throwing some out there in case one of them is the one you're missing:

• Blue Grey Work Overalls from South Plaza
  • Flower Head Piece from Fortune Park
  • Underwear from South Plaza

Yeah I have those. 93 items? The two YouTube videos I was using as a guide both said 92 items. ??? Ugh. Every trophy for this game has been frustrating.