Superstar Rank - All Songs?

Esquoret

Hi, I have a question for those who have gotten the trophy relating to achieving Superstar rank on every song...

The 5-stars all songs trophy has in brackets: (No Alternate versions or Mash-Ups) -- this is familiar sight on a Just Dance trophy list.

However, for getting the Superstar rank on all songs (Dance Master trophy), there's no brackets -- it seriously requires every song including those crazy extreme versions?

Thanks for the help.

• Like 1

Hi, I have a question for those who have gotten the trophy relating to achieving Superstar rank on every song...

The 5-stars all songs trophy has in brackets: (No Alternate versions or Mash-Ups) -- this is familiar sight on a Just Dance trophy list.

However, for getting the Superstar rank on all songs (Dance Master trophy), there's no brackets -- it seriously requires every song including those crazy extreme versions?

Thanks for the help.

Yes all alt/extreme versions is needed even mash up (only 1 is required scream and shout mash up ) phone app controller is an option to superstar some of songs  

I want to create a trophy guide for just dance 2017 but my english isn't good enough for that .

Yes all alt/extreme versions is needed even mash up (only 1 is required scream and shout mash up ) phone app controller is an option to superstar some of songs  

I want to create a trophy guide for just dance 2017 but my english isn't good enough for that .

Thank you for helping again! Man, in terms of skill level needed, this year's Just Dance is harder than previous years...

Do you find using the phone a bit inconsistent? Some moves it's very easy, others I'm stuck on "OK".

What sort of adjustments do you make when that happens? Does the angle, position, and strength of your movement matter? Or is it usually just timing?

I feel that because the phone is so flat, sometimes making these adjustments are weird, and I'm unsure of what is working and what is not.

W8... is the phone controller the easiest of then all?

My experience is that it depends on the song and your movements. I know a lot of pros just use the camera because they can dance well. For the rest of us, it's either the Move Controller or the phone... Just try both and see how you feel.

• Like 1

Thank you for helping again! Man, in terms of skill level needed, this year's Just Dance is harder than previous years...

Do you find using the phone a bit inconsistent? Some moves it's very easy, others I'm stuck on "OK".

What sort of adjustments do you make when that happens? Does the angle, position, and strength of your movement matter? Or is it usually just timing?

I feel that because the phone is so flat, sometimes making these adjustments are weird, and I'm unsure of what is working and what is not.

My experience is that it depends on the song and your movements. I know a lot of pros just use the camera because they can dance well. For the rest of us, it's either the Move Controller or the phone... Just try both and see how you feel.

W8... is the phone controller the easiest of then all?

Phone app is not easy at all but its an option if you having issues with any songs , i had some trouble with many songs like ( Single Ladies , Like I Would , Extreme version of sorry ) PS Camera completely broken unlike xbox , i have xbox version of the and it's much better than PS Camera , and there's no sort of adjustments , just practice and you'll get it done , and yeah just dance this year is harder than 2014/2015/2016 , but not bad as just dance 3 and 4 

Sorry for late reply  :facepalm:

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
On 11/24/2016 at 2:35 AM, RAKAN_KSA_MAX said:

Yes all alt/extreme versions is needed even mash up (only 1 is required scream and shout mash up )

That's wrong You don't need the scream and shout mash up. Just got my platinum now and I never played any of the mash-ups. Also you don't have to do "let me love you" despite it being in the main list, it didn't count cause it's an unlimited dlc I guess. 

Quick sidenote: I did everything with the PS move. Except for the "funky four" trophy.  For that I got four phones and got someone else to hold 2 while I held 2 and we danced and got all the jewels

• Like 3

• 5 years later...

Can also confirm that you don't need any mashups or "let me love you"

Though when I got all the super scores it didn't initially pop. Later I realised that the game checks based on the currently logged in dancer card. I had been swapping between the phone and the move controller (sometimes the move tracking is better but usually it's just harder / broken). Anyway, on the phone it uses a different dancer card because I hadn't signed into my uplay account. So then I had to get super star scores again using my phone's dancer card for all the ones I originally did using my ps move user.

I would recommend getting all these done using the phone if you can to avoid this sort of drama later. Or if you are someone who has multiple dancer cards for different users you may run into this as well.

You can check which user got which score by looking at the local leaderboards for each map.

TLDR get supers using the same dancer card.

Edit: my advice will soon become dated slightly once the servers shut down and the phone controller no longer becomes an option for this game. I feel sorry for those people who go for this after then (who already have the online trophies done) because this game's ps move tracking is unfair

Edited by grim_fendango