Inner Peace trophy glitch

TheAlcalic

To which percentage is Inner Peace glitched?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Did you have any problems with this trophy?

So I was playing this game and tried to get all the trophies. By now I unlocked all of the trophies except Inner Peace, which seems to be glitched for me. I tried very hard to get it - balanced bars, mirrors, light orbs, unlit orbs, rocks, lava rocks, a bucket, even a deactivated bomb, and finally also a hatch on my head. Most of them for 15-20 seconds, the other at least for 10 seconds (I have a ticking clock behind me and am for sure capable of listening and counting to ten, that's not the problem). I tried floating during these 10 seconds, I tried sitting on the floor, I once sat on a mirror to balance another one on my head. NOTHING worked. Starting a new game didn't either, and also nothing in the Extended run was able to give me the trophy. Now I'm reinstalling the game to see if that works.

I would like to know if anyone else had similar problems and if they know about how to fix that issue, because being unable to get an S rank in this game only because such an easy trophy is glitched makes me very angry.

I'd also like to know an approximate percentage to which this trophy might be glitched. I found nothing on the internet about that so I'm curious.

• 4 weeks later...

I hope you got it in the meantime?

For me it didn't glitch... But I did have a little difficulty getting it.

The thing that worked for me was balancing a laser mirror ball on my head and flying with it a little, not sitting still.

All other things didn't stay stable on my head long enough.

But you've tried that already, right?

• Like 1

I did'nt get it yet. Tried it again today, was curious if I may have missed something. Wasn't able to get it again, but I also only tried it with a rock, a mirror and a hatch as I didn't want to play the entire game again. Tried cornering a stone to the ceiling, didn't work either. But thank you for the reply.

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 21/12/2016 at 3:56 AM, SilentLunis said:

The thing that worked for me was balancing a laser mirror ball on my head and flying with it a little, not sitting still.

The bolded part was key for me.  Nothing would make this trophy pop until I took the mirror ball on a slow, gentle glide upwards into the big chamber with the heart.

• 4 months later...