Hunt problems

KutaragG

I'm experiencing some difficulties with hunts. I have completed first two but cannot finish other ones anymore because monsters simply do not spawn on marked hunt spots. For example gorgers in the dust hunt. I have come to the spot during the day/night and no monsters. Anyone have the similar issue?

Some monsters only spawn at night and some only at day. At least that's what I gathered from with the demo.

Missed what you wrote. Are you sure you are on the exact area of map it wants you to be on in that case?

Edited by DEMON

Some monsters only spawn at night and some only at day. At least that's what I gathered from with the demo.

Missed what you wrote. Are you sure you are on the exact area of map it wants you to be on in that case?

I have been there at night, during the day and nothing. If there is as special condition like rain etc. it's written in the hunt condition. Here it says "all time", so the monsters should be there anytime

It could be possible that you are on the wrong level of land. That's usually what does it for me.

I'm afraid it is not the case. The hunt named Gorgers of the dust is on simple ground. There is no underground. There is also a video from preview showing this hunt and there are three monsters on the spot where they don't spawn for me. I have tried to take another hunt and it was the same. No spawn at all!

Edited by KutaragG