Killzone 2 DLC delisted from PSN GB.... kinda

LikelyAtol77563

I've been meaning to buy the Killzone 2 dlc for some time and checked that it was still available a few days ago. However today when going to buy it (I went through the PS3 xmb), it was nowhere to be found. In fact clicking on Killzone 2 in the psn store asked for a PS Now subscription and i could find no other Killzone 2 available. This was because i thought there was a separate profile for the PS3 and PS Now versions of the game. So decided to go through my PC through the website. Typed in Killzone 2 and clicked on its icon, was greeted with this error message "Store error. The page you have requested has failed to load. Please try again later" Had a mini heart attack. For some reason, i decided to search one of the map packs names: Napalm and Cordite. This search result came up and i was able to get the dlc through there. However, when i went back onto the XMB PSN store, doing the same thing above would not merit the page coming up. I don't know if this affects every regions PSN as i live in the UK and used PSN GB on my computer. Just a heads up and a warning that the dlc may be becoming delisted. 

Update: Checked PSN US through PC, the dlc and the game are listed there. Seems to either be an EU PSN thing or PSN GB thing. Don't think any other regions/PSN's affected

Edited by LikelyAtol77563

• 1 month later...
On 2016-12-01 at 0:01 AM, LikelyAtol77563 said:

I've been meaning to buy the Killzone 2 dlc for some time and checked that it was still available a few days ago. However today when going to buy it (I went through the PS3 xmb), it was nowhere to be found. In fact clicking on Killzone 2 in the psn store asked for a PS Now subscription and i could find no other Killzone 2 available. This was because i thought there was a separate profile for the PS3 and PS Now versions of the game. So decided to go through my PC through the website. Typed in Killzone 2 and clicked on its icon, was greeted with this error message "Store error. The page you have requested has failed to load. Please try again later" Had a mini heart attack. For some reason, i decided to search one of the map packs names: Napalm and Cordite. This search result came up and i was able to get the dlc through there. However, when i went back onto the XMB PSN store, doing the same thing above would not merit the page coming up. I don't know if this affects every regions PSN as i live in the UK and used PSN GB on my computer. Just a heads up and a warning that the dlc may be becoming delisted. 

Update: Checked PSN US through PC, the dlc and the game are listed there. Seems to either be an EU PSN thing or PSN GB thing. Don't think any other regions/PSN's affected

Its just ps now. But seems dlc is totally gone. I wanted to get this also. 

Guess dlc is nowhere to be find? I waited too long lol

On 14/01/2017 at 10:40 AM, DPatriot said:

Its just ps now. But seems dlc is totally gone. I wanted to get this also. 

Guess dlc is nowhere to be find? I waited too long lol

Hmm, did a search and what your saying is true however was able to get it my way through google search of the individual maps. Link is below however this is from the GB PSN, not sure if your account will work or if same store. Just click link. Go top of page and sign in. Should reload and then click to pay and download or if you want the map bundle, scroll down and should be there. Hope this helps. 

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-gb/games/addons/napalm-cordite-pack/cid=EP9000-BCES00081_00-PKILLZONE2000003

Saw your psnprofiles saying your from Sweden so here the link for PSN Sweden:

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-se/games/addons/napalm-cordite-pack/cid=EP9000-BCES00081_00-PKILLZONE2000003

Edited by LikelyAtol77563
Update link for Sweden PSN

17 hours ago, LikelyAtol77563 said:

Hmm, did a search and what your saying is true however was able to get it my way through google search of the individual maps. Link is below however this is from the GB PSN, not sure if your account will work or if same store. Just click link. Go top of page and sign in. Should reload and then click to pay and download or if you want the map bundle, scroll down and should be there. Hope this helps. 

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-gb/games/addons/napalm-cordite-pack/cid=EP9000-BCES00081_00-PKILLZONE2000003

Saw your psnprofiles saying your from Sweden so here the link for PSN Sweden:

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-se/games/addons/napalm-cordite-pack/cid=EP9000-BCES00081_00-PKILLZONE2000003

Thx alot mate :)