Missable/Grind Trophies?

jamiedanger87

Hello all,

A big congrats to all the people who have already gotten the platinum! Way to go :D

Having just started the game and looking through the trophies, my first impression is that this list seems much more doable than, say, FFXIII's very grind-y trophy list. I also don't see anything that seems to be missable - assuming there isn't some sort of cut-off point in the game. 

Am I wrong here? Have you felt locked out of any trophies yet?

I'm not looking for spoilers at all, just wanting to see how meticulous I should be in my playthrough or if I can relax a bit without worrying about missing one trophy and getting locked out of the platinum for a playthrough.

Thanks!

The trophy guide by Powerpyx has that a post game save will allow you to battle Irift again if you are playing on easy the first time around.

The two main tips are to walk everywhere that is not over the top far away and to have the ability to take photos in battle as these will be a grind post game if not. But each to their own really if you plan on doing more then the 80 side quests then this will not be an issue.