Mp glitch?

Lars

Hey guys,

My first post on the new site, feels good.

I'm having a problem with the mp of this game, on thursday me and my boosting partner boosted the remaining of his trophies, which were 10 matches to win. Everything went fine and we decided that it was best if i already made some progress on my trophies by giving me 2 headshots per match, and then let him win, so that were 20 headshots already, after that we went on to my matches, we did 5 which gave me the "win 5 in a row" trophy, then he had to leave because of an exam, today we continued but after 5 matches i didn't get the 10 wins trophy. and i should have got the 50 kills as well (missed a couple of headshots) because we did 10 matches that i won which requires 3 kills. So that is 20 kills from his wins, 30 at least from mine which should give me that trophy as well, but it didn't pop. And nothing popped until the 10th match we did today where i got my win 10 matches trophy. So the problem is solved, my mp stats weren't saved from thursday. 

Does anyone know the reason for this. Is it because we did it in a private game?

• 5 years later...

I had the opposite issue, where the trophy for five wins in a row popped on the third round, not the fifth. Everything else seems to have popped when it was supposed to. I was also boosting on private matches.

Edited by poetic_justice_

• 1 year later...