Community Center

DrakeHellsing

Tried looking up online about it, most things were answered, but one thing which I am just curious about.  The bundles to complete, if it requires multiple items, do you need to give it one of each item? Well, I mean as an example, the construction bundle has two lots of 99 wood, 99 stone and 10 hardwood.  I do need to give everything it wants correct? I can't skip out on the hardwood and give it an extra 99 wood?

I can't get the hardwood right now anyway, don't have my axe upgraded yet, but yeah, just an example, what it shows it essentially needs correct?

If the number of items it is asking for it the same as the number of spaces available, then yes, you must give it everything it asks for, no substituting. There are other bundles, like the Artisan Bundle, or Crab Pot Bundle, where it asks for only a few things, yet lists more things than you actually need to give, so you can pick and choose.

3 minutes ago, TheFinalEmblem said:

If the number of items it is asking for it the same as the number of spaces available, then yes, you must give it everything it asks for, no substituting. There are other bundles, like the Artisan Bundle, or Crab Pot Bundle, where it asks for only a few things, yet lists more things than you actually need to give, so you can pick and choose.

Ah, thanks for that, that was essentially what I was wondering about, as I saw some of those already, like one was stuff from animals I think... or something similar.  But at least with those I can pick and choose.  It's going to be a slow process for sure.

But I picked that over the Membership one just for the collecting of items.  The other one I can leave till last and just constantly save up my money for the different stuff I need.

Yeah, focus on the Community Center and don't worry about Joja Mart right now, mixing the two is a bad idea, and I actually don't know if you can even do it, but even if you can, don't. If you're gonna do Joja, wait until you've pretty much done everything you can on your first file, then start a second where the only thing you'll need to do is Joja Mart. All you need to do is give them money and you'll advance, so it's pretty easy to just focus on later.

Edited by TheFinalEmblem