Some People *smh*

Dragn_Whytefyre

2 hours ago, Dragn_Dolphin said:

I understand your point(s), but it's sad to me you think that. It's never a waste of time to ask people to respect other players. And if it happens that it doesn't apply to you personally, because you're the nice, respectful sort, that still doesn't mean the request was invalid. 

Someone else may read it and realize that maybe they've been a little too... aggressive towards others. 

I think you did the right thing. I've met people online who also happened to be on PSNP, and there really are some of those chicken shits out there. They're annoying as hell, so I respect you creating a thread telling us to respect others even if they're not doing so great. Have a nice day, sir! B)

31 minutes ago, Dragn_Dolphin said:

I've had three lovely people send me those wonderful messages. So far. First and only mp where that's happened.

But maybe you'll get lucky and they'll leave you alone or you'll turn out to be a multiplayer god. 

Not sure I'll be a God. I don't play multiplayer games too often. Once I do get into them though, I actually have fun. I think a reason I get left alone is because I'm good at reviving the group. I stick really close to my partners and if they go down, I'm right there to help.

6 minutes ago, closertim said:

To be fair tho 1 down and 7 deaths is pretty poor.  Now back to my sammich!

You don't say. Really? Are you certain? Damn. And here I was thinking I rocked it.

29 minutes ago, gameoncomrade said:

I think you did the right thing. I've met people online who also happened to be on PSNP, and there really are some of those chicken shits out there. They're annoying as hell, so I respect you creating a thread telling us to respect others even if they're not doing so great. Have a nice day, sir! B)

Thank you. And you have a nice day/evening/night as well.  ??