Crafting checklist?

DrakeHellsing

Is there an actual ingame checklist of what you have crafted available anywhere? Just wondering about that now, otherwise, what I have crafted, I may soon start to run out of ways to keep track of everything.  So far, the small things that I have crafted once, I put into my chest (save for the furnace, scarecrow, all those bigger items), just so I know I have them crafted.  But there's no ingame way of checking right?

Just now, TheFinalEmblem said:

No, that's the only thing it doesn't keep track of, so I'd say write down what you've already made yourself so you know what remaining things you need to make.

Ah, thought to.  I myself am not writing it down, but instead, as said, just putting everything into the chest, or on the farmland itself, just so I have a visual for what I've done as well, then I can just hover over what's in the chest.

Sucks there isn't a way it checks, would be nice if it were to even put a little checkmark next to something you've crafted.  I take it that it'll be the same for the dishes in not being told what you have cooked? I can't find out myself, as I have not built the kitchen yet.

1 minute ago, TheFinalEmblem said:

No, cooking keeps track of itself, it's in the collection tab, It's the plate icon.

Oh right, forgot about that as I typed it out, silly me.  But hey, at least it keeps tab of that too.

All I know is that I've got to remember to craft a charcoal kiln once I can (I got one as a reward from the community center bundle).