Shipping Questions

TigressLion

I'm new to Stardew but always wanted to try, so I know nothing about it's features. I have queries about the shipping box:

• If I put say x10 stone in the shipping box and leave it and come back or even immediately I can take said x10 stone out of the box back to my inventory. BUT if I put x10 stone in the box THAN x10 wood in the box, the x10 stone disappears and I can't take it back out. (I haven't slept to see if the stones ship though because I don't want to save and lose items if it is the case?)
  • In response to the prior bullet point, can I only ship one item a day? or is it that I can only pick up the most recent deposit into the box but can ship infinite amounts.
  • Lastly, not sure if a glitch or not BUT if I push square it'll deposit 1 item, if I push square AGAIN it'll deposit one item again, but the item counter won't increase showing it's only put one item in. When I take the item out it only gives me back 1 item. Is this like my first inquiry that it'll deposit x1 stone than x1 stone and only the most recent stone is retrievable and the others push back to be shipped?

Any input would be greatly appreciated, I am heavily addicted to this so far haha. 

13 minutes ago, SkyMason said:

You can ship as much as you want and you can only take back the last item you placed in the shipping box, anything before that is lost.

Okay. So pretty much All my bullet points are related the the first inquiry. Thanks for the clarification.

Edited by Lion of the Lolis